Student Visa 2. Types
As an international student you may need an entry visa for Germany depending on where you come from and how long you plan to stay here. For more information about visa requirements, contact the German embassy or German consulate in your home country. You can find the address on the website of the German Federal Foreign Office.
Or contact us to get customized service in this regard.
We can support you to apply for two types of visas for the purpose of studying:
1. Student applicant visa (Visum zur Studienbewerbung)
If you have not yet received letter of admission from a university or any kind of acceptance for a higher education, you should apply for a student applicant visa.
This visa allows you to meet the requirements for admission to a German university during three-months. If you find that three months is not long enough, you may extend your visa to a maximum of six months. If you are admitted to the university or foundation course within this period, you may apply for a student visa in Germany and you do not have to go back to your country to apply for student visa.
2. Student Visa (Visum zu Studienzwecken)
If you have received your notification of admission to a German university or a higher education institution, you should apply for a student visa.
Student visas are usually valid for three months. Within these three months, you will have to apply for an extended residence permit at the Alien Registration Office in your university town if you have the following required documents for a visa application.
Essentially you will be asked to present:
– Certificate confirming health insurance coverage
– Proof of financial resources
– Certificates of past academic work and achievements
– Certificate of German language/ English language (for English study courses) proficiency or proof that you intend on attending a language course in Germany
– For a student applicant visa: university entrance qualification recognized in Germany.
– For a student visa: notification of admission from your German university (or a statement from the university confirming that your prospects of gaining admission are good).
We will help you in this process!
Give us a call or send an Email to get more information for the process of your student visa.